JACOBSEN ``THE COSTA DEL RAY``
BEDS : 3 BATHS: 2 SQ FT: 2085 WxL: 32’x68′
This is most evident in Jacobsen Homes’ widely recognized leadership in flexibility. The flexibility that provides each and every Jacobsen Manufactured Home customer the opportunity to put their own personal touches into their home. Jacobsen Homes take pride in the fact that their excellent technology and skills allow them to be as flexible as their customers’ ideas, and at an affordable price.
- Fiberglass Shingle Roof:Each shingle attached with six fasteners, backed by 20-year limited warranty
- Asphalt Laminated Reinforced Shingle Underlayment: In addition to a layer of 15-lb roofing felt.
- Oriented Strand Board Roof Sheathing: Engineered to resist racking and shape distortion under high wind
- Truss Roof Rafter System: With double rafters within 3′ of front & rear. (Approved for hurricane zones I, II & III) Solid one-piece structural center beams
- Blown Cellulose Ceiling Insulation:Fire retardant and formaldehyde-free.
- Insulated Flex-Duct System:Fiber reinforced mastic sealed airtight insulated flex-duct system with sealed interior risers insulated with fiberglass.
- Ventilated Roof Cavity:In addition to a whole house ventilation system.
- Vinyl Lap Siding: 50-year limited warranty: won’t dent, rot, chip or corrode.
- 3/8″ Structural Sheathing Under Lap Siding: Adds strength and extra insulation to walls
- Fiberglass Exterior Wall Insulation:For maximum energy efficiency.
- 2″ x 6″ Exterior Walls: With 26-gauge uplift straps attached to the floor and rafters
- 2″ x 4″ Interior Walls:Gypsum board covered with decorative wall vinyls
Specifications subject to change without notice.